Yeovilton Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Yeovilton is typically about 14 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Weather figures shows that July is when its hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 14. Typically the temperatures are around 13 from Spring, 20 during Summer (June – Aug) , 15 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 8 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Yeovilton?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Yeovilton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 8