Dubrovnik Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Dubrovnik is usually 19 degress and this varies throughout the months.
Typically July is the hottest month and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 17. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 17 throughout Spring, 24 in Summer (June – Aug) and 21 during Autumn and 13 during Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Dubrovnik?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Dubrovnik
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 13