Malaga Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather in Malaga is normally about 23 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Our weather data tells us that July is when it is the hottest and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 14. Temperatures bring about 22 in Spring (between March – May) 30 during Summer and 24 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 18 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Malaga?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Malaga
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 22
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 24
- Average Winter Temperature: 18