Malta Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather in Malta brings average temperature at 23 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Our weather knowledge says July is when it is the hottest time and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 16. Anticipate that average temperatures are 21 from Spring, 31 in Summer and 24 throughout Autumn and about 17 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Malta?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Malta
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 24
- Average Winter Temperature: 17