Prague Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Prague is normally about 15 during the year.
Weather figures show July is the hottest month of the year and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 24. More often than not temperatures are 19 in Spring, 24 in Summer (June to Aug) , 15 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 3 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Prague?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Prague
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 3