Portugal Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather in Portugal is typically 21 celsius.
July is when its the hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 12. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 19 throughout Spring, 27 during Summer (June – Aug) and 23 through Autumn and 16 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Portugal?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Portugal
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 23
- Average Winter Temperature: 16