Milan Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Milan provides about 19 celsius but it does vary during the year with averages differing
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest period and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 24.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 20 from Spring, 30 in Summer, 19 throughout Autumn and 8 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Milan?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Milan
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 19
- Average Winter Temperature: 8