Orlando Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Orlando provides an average temperature of 28 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Normally July is the hottest month of the year and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 12. More often than not temperatures are 28 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 33 in Summer with temperatures going to 29 in Autumn and 22 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Orlando?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Orlando
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 28
- Average Summer Temperature: 33
- Average Autumn Temperature: 29
- Average Winter Temperature: 22