Yeovil Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Yeovil provides an average temperature of 14 celsius.
Typically July is when its the hottest and January is when its coolest so temperatures vary by about 14. Average Yearly Temperatures are 13 in Spring, 20 in Summer (June, July and August) , 15 through the Autumn months and 8 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Yeovil?
We have collected weather stats, insights and data to decide when its the best time time to visit Yeovil
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 8