Whitstable Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Whitstable provides about 15 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Our weather figures highlight July is the hottest time of the year and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 14. Typically the temperatures are around 14 in Spring (between March – May) 21 during Summer (June – Aug) , 14 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 10 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Whitstable?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Whitstable
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 10