Swindon Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Swindon is normally about 14 during the year.
Generally July is when its the hottest and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 15. More often than not temperatures are 13 in Spring (between March – May) 20 during Summer (June – Aug) , 14 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 7 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Swindon?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Swindon
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 13
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7