Stockholm Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Stockholm is typically around 10 degrees during the year.
Generally the figures highlight July is the hottest period and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 23. Expect average temperatures to be 10 in Spring (between March – May) 21 in Summer with temperatures going to 10 in Autumn and 0 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Stockholm?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Stockholm
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 10
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 10
- Average Winter Temperature: 0