St. Kitts Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in St. Kitts provides average temperatures about 29 degrees during the year.
Our weather data tells us that June is when it is the hottest and February is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 5. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 30 in Spring (between March and May) 31 in Summer (June, July and August) , 30 through the Autumn months and 27 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in St. Kitts?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit St. Kitts
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 29
- Typical Hottest Month: June
- Typical Coldest Month: February
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 30
- Average Winter Temperature: 27