Spain Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather in Spain is usually about 21 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Weather data shows August is hottest and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 16. Expect average temperatures to be 18 in Spring, 29 in Summer, 22 throughout Autumn and 14 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Spain?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Spain
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 14