Sierra Nevada Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in Sierra Nevada is generally around 21 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Commonly July is the hottest period with January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 21. Expect average temperatures to be 21 from Spring, 29 during Summer (June – Aug) and 22 in Autumn and 13 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Sierra Nevada?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Sierra Nevada
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 13