Sequim Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Sequim is usually about 13 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Our weather figures highlight August is when its the hottest period and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 14. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 12 in Spring (between March – May) 19 during Summer and 14 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 7 during Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Sequim?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Sequim
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 19
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7