Seattle Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The yearly weather in Seattle is typically around 15 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Weather statistics show that July is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 16. Typically the temperatures are around 15 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 22 in Summer (June, July and August) , 16 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 8 during Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Seattle?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Seattle
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 15
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 16
- Average Winter Temperature: 8