Santa Fe Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Santa Fe is typically around 16 degress and this varies throughout the months.
Our weather insights say July is when its the hottest period and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 26. Temperatures bring about 17 from Spring, 27 during Summer (June to Aug) and 17 through the Autumn months and 4 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Santa Fe?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Santa Fe
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 16
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 4