San Jose, California Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in San Jose, California brings average temperature at 19 degrees during the year.
Normally August is hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 10. Temperatures bring about 18 in Spring (between March and May) 22 during Summer (June to Aug) and 20 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 14 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in San Jose, California?
Our weather insights helps decide the best time to go and visit San Jose, California
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 14