San Cristobal Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in San Cristobal is around 27 degrees.
The weather insights tell us May is the hottest month and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 8. Typically the temperatures are around 29 throughout Spring, 28 during Summer (June – Aug) , 25 throughout Autumn and about 24 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in San Cristobal?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit San Cristobal
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 27
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 29
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 25
- Average Winter Temperature: 24