Salamanca Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The yearly weather in Salamanca is usually 17 degrees during the year.
Weather statistics show that July is the hottest time of the year and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 21. Average Yearly Temperatures are 16 in Spring (between March and May) 23 during Summer (June – Aug) and 19 during Autumn and 11 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Salamanca?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Salamanca
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 17
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 16
- Average Summer Temperature: 23
- Average Autumn Temperature: 19
- Average Winter Temperature: 11