Romanshorn Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typical weather in Romanshorn provides about 14 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Weather figures shows that July is when its the hottest and January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 21. Usually temperatures offer about 15 in Spring (March, April and May) , 24 in Summer with temperatures going to 14 during Autumn and 4 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Romanshorn?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Romanshorn
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 15
- Average Summer Temperature: 24
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 4