Reykjavik Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Reykjavik is around 7 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Our weather data tells us that July is when its the hottest and February is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 11. Typically the temperatures are around 5 in Spring (between March and May) 12 in Summer and 7 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 3 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Reykjavik?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Reykjavik
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 7
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: February
- Average Spring Temperature: 5
- Average Summer Temperature: 12
- Average Autumn Temperature: 7
- Average Winter Temperature: 3