Punta Cana Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Punta Cana has daily temperatures of 31 through the year.
April is hottest with January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 3.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 31 in Spring, 32 during Summer (June – Aug) , 31 during Autumn and 29 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Punta Cana?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Punta Cana
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 31
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 31
- Average Winter Temperature: 29