Puglia Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Puglia is generally 20 degrees during the year.
July is when it is the hottest and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 16. Typically the temperatures are around 18 in Spring (between March – May) 27 during Summer (June – Aug) , 21 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 13 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Puglia?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Puglia
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 20
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 13