Puerto Vallarta Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Puerto Vallarta is typically 31 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Normally May is the hottest period with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 4.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 32 from Spring, 33 in Summer (June – Aug) and 32 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 29 during Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Puerto Vallarta?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Puerto Vallarta
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 31
- Typical Hottest Month: May
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 32
- Average Summer Temperature: 33
- Average Autumn Temperature: 32
- Average Winter Temperature: 29