Preston Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typical weather in Preston is typically around 13 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Commonly July is when its hottest and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 12. Usually temperatures offer about 12 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 18 in Summer (June, July and August) , 14 through the Autumn months and 7 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Preston?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Preston
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7