Perth, UK Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typical weather in Perth, UK is normally around 13 degrees during the year.
Generally the figures highlight April is when its hottest and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 14.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 14 in Spring (between March – May) 18 during Summer (June – Aug) and 13 throughout Autumn and about 6 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Perth, UK?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Perth, UK
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: April
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 13
- Average Winter Temperature: 6