Palm Springs Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Palm Springs is typically around 25 throughout the year.
Weather data shows July is the hottest period of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 11. You should expect daily temperatures to usually offer 24 in Spring (between March and May) 29 during Summer (June – Aug) and 26 through the Autumn months and 20 during Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Palm Springs?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Palm Springs
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 25
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 24
- Average Summer Temperature: 29
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 20