Oslo Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The Weather in Oslo is typically around 10 degrees although it changes during the year.
Weather statistics show that July is the hottest month of the year and December is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 23. Anticipate that average temperatures are 10 in Spring, 21 in Summer (June to Aug) , 10 in Autumn and 1 degrees in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Oslo?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit Oslo
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 10
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 10
- Average Winter Temperature: 1