Old Tucson Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Old Tucson is 28 during the year.
Weather stats and insights show June is when its the hottest period and December is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 20. Anticipate that average temperatures are 28 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 37 in Summer and 29 in Autumn (from Sept – Nov) , 19 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Old Tucson?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Old Tucson
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: June
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 28
- Average Summer Temperature: 37
- Average Autumn Temperature: 29
- Average Winter Temperature: 19