North Cape Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in North Cape is generally around 4 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Weather data shows July is the hottest month with February is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 15.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 2 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 11 during Summer (June – Aug) and 4 through Autumn and -1 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in North Cape?
Our historical stats throughout the months and seasons helps determine the best time to visit North Cape
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 4
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: February
- Average Spring Temperature: 2
- Average Summer Temperature: 11
- Average Autumn Temperature: 4
- Average Winter Temperature: -1