Newport Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The yearly weather in Newport is usually 15 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Looking at the months we can see that July is hottest with January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 13. Average Yearly Temperatures are 14 from Spring, 20 during Summer (June – Aug) and 16 throughout Autumn and 8 in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Newport?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Newport
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 15
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 20
- Average Autumn Temperature: 16
- Average Winter Temperature: 8