Newbury Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The yearly weather in Newbury provides an average temperature of 14 degrees however it does vary and change throughout the months
Our weather insights say July is when it is the hottest time and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 15. Average Yearly Temperatures are 14 from Spring, 21 during Summer (June – Aug) and 15 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 7 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Newbury?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Newbury
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 21
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 7