New England Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in New England is typically about 13 degrees during the year.
The weather data informs us that July is the hottest period with January is coldest and varies by 32. Average Yearly Temperatures are 12 in Spring (March, April and May) , 27 in Summer and 14 in Autumn and -2 throughout Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in New England?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go New England
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 27
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: -2