Morecambe Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Morecambe is typically around 13 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Weather statistics show that July is when its hottest with January is coldest and varies by 13. Expect average temperatures to be 12 from Spring, 18 in Summer (June – Aug) and 14 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 7 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Morecambe?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Morecambe
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7