Midsomer Norton Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Midsomer Norton provides average temperatures about 13 throughout the year, with temperatures varying each month
Typically July is when it is the hottest and January is coldest with temperatures differing by 13. Average Yearly Temperatures are 12 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 19 in Summer, 14 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) , 7 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Midsomer Norton?
Our historical weather stats and averages lets you know the best time to visit Midsomer Norton
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 13
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 12
- Average Summer Temperature: 19
- Average Autumn Temperature: 14
- Average Winter Temperature: 7