Melbourne Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Melbourne brings average temperature at 20 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Generally January is the hottest month with June is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures do vary by 12. Expect average temperatures to be 19 from Spring, 14 in Summer, 20 through Autumn and 25 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Melbourne?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Melbourne
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 20
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: June
- Average Spring Temperature: 19
- Average Summer Temperature: 14
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 25