Laval Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Laval has temperature of 16 degrees throughout the year although this generally varies by month.
Weather data shows July is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 19. Expect average temperatures to be 16 in Spring (March, April and May) , 22 in Summer, 17 throughout Autumn and about 8 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Laval?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Laval
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 16
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 16
- Average Summer Temperature: 22
- Average Autumn Temperature: 17
- Average Winter Temperature: 8