Las Vegas Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Generally the typical weather in Las Vegas is typically around 28 degrees. This does vary throughout the months though.
Weather stats and insights show July is when its hottest with January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 27. Typically the temperatures are around 26 in Spring, 39 in Summer (June to Aug) , 27 in Autumn and 18 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Las Vegas?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Las Vegas
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 28
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 26
- Average Summer Temperature: 39
- Average Autumn Temperature: 27
- Average Winter Temperature: 18