Lake Tahoe Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typical weather in Lake Tahoe has daily temperatures of 19 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Typically July is the hottest time of the year and December is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 26. Typically the temperatures are around 18 from Spring, 30 during Summer (June – Aug) , 20 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 8 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Lake Tahoe?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Lake Tahoe
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 19
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: December
- Average Spring Temperature: 18
- Average Summer Temperature: 30
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 8