Knoxville Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Knoxville is typically 21 degress through the year but it can and does change.
Commonly July is when it is the hottest time and January is coldest. Temperatures vary by 22. More often than not temperatures are 21 throughout Spring, 31 during Summer (June – Aug) and 22 throughout Autumn and 10 in Winter too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Knoxville?
Our collation of the weather data helps to decide when the best time to visit Knoxville
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 21
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 31
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 10