Ketchikan Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Ketchikan is 10 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Typically July is the hottest month of the year and January is when its coldest time of the year. Temperatures differ by 14. Anticipate that average temperatures are 9 in Spring, 17 in Summer (June to Aug) , 10 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 5 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Ketchikan?
Our average yearly insights helps decide the best time to visit Ketchikan
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 10
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 9
- Average Summer Temperature: 17
- Average Autumn Temperature: 10
- Average Winter Temperature: 5