Hobart Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Typically the weather in Hobart is around 17 degrees but does change as the seasons change.
Typically January is the hottest period and July is coldest. Temperatures vary by 12. Anticipate that average temperatures are 17 from Spring, 12 in Summer, 16 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 22 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Hobart?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Hobart
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 17
- Typical Hottest Month: January
- Typical Coldest Month: July
- Average Spring Temperature: 17
- Average Summer Temperature: 12
- Average Autumn Temperature: 16
- Average Winter Temperature: 22