Guam Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Guam is normally about 20 throughout the year but differs each month.
Weather figures shows that July is the hottest period and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 25. Average Yearly Temperatures are 20 in Spring (March, April and May) , 32 in Summer and 20 during Autumn and 8 in Winter (Dec – Feb) .
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Guam?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Guam
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 20
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 20
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 20
- Average Winter Temperature: 8