Grand Canyon Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Grand Canyon is typically about 23 celsius.
Typically we know that July is when it is the hottest and January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 25.You can expect average temperatures to typically bring around 30 from Spring, 32 in Summer and 21 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 9 in the Winter period.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Grand Canyon?
We have collected historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Grand Canyon
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 23
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 30
- Average Summer Temperature: 32
- Average Autumn Temperature: 21
- Average Winter Temperature: 9