Glastonbury Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Glastonbury is 14 degrees although it changes during the year.
The weather data informs us that August is hottest and January is coldest with average monthly temperatures varying by 13.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 14 from Spring, 18 during Summer (June – Aug) and 15 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 8 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Glastonbury?
We have collated several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Glastonbury
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 14
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 14
- Average Summer Temperature: 18
- Average Autumn Temperature: 15
- Average Winter Temperature: 8