Georgia Southern Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Weather throughout Georgia Southern is around 26 through the year.
Normally August is the hottest month of the year and January is the coldest period of the year. Temperatures differ by 18. Anticipate that average temperatures are 26 from Spring, 33 in Summer (June, July and August) , 26 during Autumn and 17 In Winter (December, Jan and Feb) too.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Georgia Southern?
Our weather stats and information helps you to determine when to visit and the best time to go Georgia Southern
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 26
- Typical Hottest Month: August
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 26
- Average Summer Temperature: 33
- Average Autumn Temperature: 26
- Average Winter Temperature: 17