Gale Average Weather & Yearly Climate
Average weather in Gale offers an average daily temperature of 22 degrees celsius through the year but, this does typically vary by month.
Our weather insights say July is when its the hottest and January is when its the coolest month meaning that temperatures vary by 13. Temperatures bring about 21 in Spring (March, April and May) , 28 during Summer and 23 through the Autumn (September, October and November) months, 17 throughout the Winter months.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Gale?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Gale
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 22
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 23
- Average Winter Temperature: 17