Fuengirola Average Weather & Yearly Climate
The average weather in Fuengirola is usually around 22 celsius. However, it does change during the year though.
Weather statistics show that July is hottest with January is the coldest with temperatures varying by 14.You should expect average daily temperatures to typically be around 21 in Spring (Mar, Apr, May) 28 during Summer (June to Aug) and 22 in Autumn (Sept – Nov) and 16 degrees in Winter.
What are the Weather Insights, Yearly Temperature, Climate in Fuengirola?
We have collected several historical weather facts and data to help you determine when the best time to visit Fuengirola
- Typical Average Daily Temperature: 22
- Typical Hottest Month: July
- Typical Coldest Month: January
- Average Spring Temperature: 21
- Average Summer Temperature: 28
- Average Autumn Temperature: 22
- Average Winter Temperature: 16